Inverted microscopes look up at the objects to study and observe them, unlike conventional microscopes, which look downwards to study, observe the objects. These microscopes offer great help in observing heavy objects, aquatic life, and objects greatly affected by gravity.
Inverted microscopes offer a more clear and naturalistic view of the objects than making it look like a view through the glass. They help a great deal in studying with great attention to detail in the areas of complex applications and research such as cell research, tissue research, metallurgy research, etc.
Today’s advance research in tissue, life cells, and other living specimen requires cutting edge imaging solutions for the complex and challenging applications. As new and advance technologies, dominate the study of molecular biology, micro injectors, micromanipulators, transgenic organisms shaping the future of biological studies the demand for more and more microscopes, including inverted microscope will rise sharply.
Reasons for the High Demand for Inverted Microscopes:
• More Freedom: Unlike in conventional and upright microscopes the height or weight restrictions of sample size of an object does not apply for an inverted microscope. Depending on the goal of the study, the height of an object in the sample size is limited to 80mm and the weight to 3kgs in upright microscopes, but inverted microscopes are free from any such limitations. In case of inverted microscopes as the samples, weight can go up to 30kgs and offers flexibility in terms of working distance. Therefore, working with inverted microscope you enjoy the freedom to work with bigger weight and size samples.
• Observe More Samples Within the Given Time: Keeping focus on samples is much easier with inverted microscopes. All you need is to place the object required for study on a surface, and image it; the sample will remain focused for any magnification. The same process will work for samples of similar kind. On the other hand, this process is tedious with upright microscope, as operators need to prepare the surface to focus the object. Operators will have to remove the sample holder, bring in a new one, with the sample press make the surface level, etc.
• Saves time in Sample Preparation: Preparing samples for inverted microscopes is easier than in upright microscopes. You do not have to use samples press and level the samples, also you do not have to make bigger samples to smaller ones; most importantly processing one side of a sample will help objectives working with inverted microscopes.
Ease of use, efficiency, and savings in time are just a few reasons why researchers favor working with inverted microscopes. Many other factors also contribute to the growing demand for these types of microscopes. These microscopes come fitted with some of the best and industry leading accessories to help aid in high-end research for In Vitro Fertilization (IVF), Cell culture Analytics.
Some of the features of the high-end inverted microscopes available on the market are:
• An ergonomic design with robust and durable stand.
• A viewing body that has features similar to a binocular, Trinocular 30 Degrees and more.
• Eyepieces with widefield in the range of 10X/22mm fitted with rubber eye guards also has antifungal coatings.
• Inverted microscopes are LWD series microscopes with long working distance objectives, coupled with a great design and illumination system to help achieve better contrast. In addition, they come with a long working distance, 0.8 NA condenser to help store media containers easily.
In addition, high-end inverted microscopes come with superior accessories such as iVu Cameras to help capture images with great quality and to document them appropriately. Inverted microscopes are either research size microscopes or routine microscopes. Selecting the right microscope depends on the objective, requirements of the study, factors such as camera, illumination, size and focus will be crucial in choosing the right device.
Inverted microscopes are different from regular or upright microscopes, so testing the devices before purchasing them is very common, this helps buyers gain confidence that the device works perfectly. Professional inverted microscope (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inverted_microscope) salesperson can help identify the right kind of microscope for the study or research requirements of a prospect.
To unravel the mysteries of biology and of living cells inverted microscopes offer great help in the days to come, as they continue to do in the present day! As the research continues to improve the existing quality of microscope and offer better and greater performing inverted microscopes, the future of these microscope looks bright. It is an indication of new and great findings in the field of molecular biology, cell research and more!
- Stereo Microscopes Offer Bigger Picture and Greater Returns on Investments! Stereo microscopes differ vastly in functionality from other types of microscopes available in the market....